Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is this the time to try my untried masks?
Hi Y'all,
I've got a cold/and some unrelated pain flaring. I'd avoided wearing my two new masks I ordered from Supplier no. 1 because I was having a few good ahi's (under 5.0's in a row) and I didn't want to throw any monkey wrenches.

Well due to the above misery, I've been hitting 9.0-nearly 10.0's so shall I go ahead and try the new masks? I have to send them back soon if I am not going to keep them and I figure I should try a real sleep with them?

THoughts?

Susan The Snuffle Hen.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well Snufflufagus,

You are going to need to try them soon and you may be forced to make some judgement calls due to the timing. I would start trying them now or you could send them to me and I will try them for you. HuhBig Grin

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
What masks are the untried ones?
Post Reply Post Reply

If I was in the same situation, I would fix one problem at a time. I would first fix my snuffles. Then worry about the new masks. I will return the masks now to the DME. And get the refund. And then later on, when I have fixed other problems, I will rebuy those masks, one at a time, and try them.

My 2 cents. YMMV.
Started APAP 4-20, Closed range to 7.5-14, then straight 8.0 w/ Aflex 3
RDI always below 1. But sleep much much better at straight pressure.
Started on F10, Tried Quattro Air successfully. Finally settled on P10.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flummoxed: my xPAP doesn't keep daylight savings time HalfAsleep 31 582 Yesterday, 04:37 AM
Last Post: SnoringInOregon
  What first-time questions do I ask the doc? Acheron2010 9 212 11-16-2017, 03:14 PM
Last Post: kiwii
  Prototype masks DPerretta 2 141 11-15-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: DPerretta
Smile [News] Daylight saving time (DST) ends at 2 AM Sunday, Nov. 5 SuperSleeper 11 297 11-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  3-D printed masks Mark Douglas 7 626 11-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
  Lost therapy time Haynbo 2 123 11-03-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Long time user, new machine - need help LabDog66 2 199 10-28-2017, 03:40 PM
Last Post: LabDog66