Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is your doctor taking pharmaceutical kick-backs?
This is horrifying !!   & I don't know if we have a law in Oz to reveal their kickbacks.
How about the tax side of it?
and Are people receiving treatment for a genuine disease or are people being treated even when they're not sick?
This behaviour leaves sick people wide open for deceit & being swindled & dying because of incorrect treatment.
There once was a dentist here who drilled kids teeth when they had no cavities.  He was found out but not until he damaged many children.  He was the only dentist in a town of 5,000 people.  Not all practitioners are honest.  Kickbacks are clearly dishonest.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmm I found my original pulmonary doc was on the list. My original primary care which was a great doc, no sarcasm, didn't show up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Over here I would say we were more concerned with improving our third world medical system than on the level of kickbacks.

Having worked for a pharmaceutical company for many years on non human medication, I can assure you that there was plenty of money floating around.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Patient feedback for the Doctor DanGagner 1 223 01-13-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: mrsmagoo
Angry Rate your doctor Phill 21 1,829 04-27-2016, 01:27 AM
Last Post: dawoodsman
  How to protect yourself from deadly bacteria in hospitals doctor and dentist office me50 3 1,029 02-27-2015, 11:25 PM
Last Post: archangle
  [News] New Study: Stop taking those antioxidants! ApneaNews 1 892 05-28-2014, 12:14 AM
Last Post: retired_guy