Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Issue: Oscar imported session partially
Issue: Oscar imported session partially
Hi

I have just got a new CPAP machine (Löwenstein, Prisma Smart Plus, Prisma Smart Plus, Ref: LMT 31920-1210, Firmware ver: 3.13.0006).
I discovered that OSCAR v1.5.0 (Flatpack on Linux) imported my last night's (November 2-3) session partially only 2h 42m.

The last night session duration was shown correctly on Löwenstein's prismajournal.com (7h 39m) (Based on statistic.psstat from SD-card) and on prismacloud.com (based on sync with android app) (8h 31m)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Issue: Oscar imported session partially
Hi alexroz! - Welcome
The flatpak version of OSCAR is NOT a legitimate release. If you look at the top of every page here, you will see the only link (OSCAR) to the real OSCAR releases.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-03-2023, 06:09 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi alexroz!  -  Welcome
The flatpak version of OSCAR is NOT a legitimate release.   If you look at the top of every page here, you will see the only link (OSCAR) to the real OSCAR releases.

- Red

Thank you.
Glad to be here!

I think that most likely it's not because of the so-called "NOT a legitimate release" but because my "Prisma Smart Plus" is not on the OSCAR's list of well-supported devices....
Is it possible to somehow get in contact with developers and bring them a sample of SD-card image?
Post Reply Post Reply
The issue has been fixed and the session has been imported correctly after the "Data -> Rebuild CPAP Data" and re-imported the SD-Card data.

Before

After

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 579 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  PURGED LAST NIGHT FROM OSCAR & RE-IMPORTED HELP DUE TO HIGHER THAN NORMAL AHI Plmnb 0 140 03-14-2024, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,713 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 551 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Not all session data is imported clan 21 2,341 12-01-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Oscar not saving some imported data jrich2k7 1 450 11-24-2023, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR imported data, but no views are available? FidgetSpinner 3 646 11-10-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: FidgetSpinner

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.