Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Issue posting charts from Oscar
Issue posting charts from Oscar
As an FYI in attempting to post charts from Oscar, I have had to use images captured in Sleepyhead.  When I try to post from Oscar it only displays my profile, and sometimes a garbled image of the profile with sections of the image moved around even though I am hitting F12 from the chart I have organized to post.  No problem using Sleepyhead, just wanted you to know about this issue if you don’t know it already - John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Issue posting charts from Oscar
(07-02-2019, 09:34 AM)Jgknsc Wrote: As an FYI in attempting to post charts from Oscar, I have had to use images captured in Sleepyhead.  When I try to post from Oscar it only displays my profile, and sometimes a garbled image of the profile with sections of the image moved around even though I am hitting F12 from the chart I have organized to post.  No problem using Sleepyhead, just wanted you to know about this issue if you don’t know it already - John

We have seen a problem with the graphs not being captured properly; it is possible that you are seeing another manifestation of the same problem.   Please post an example of the garbled image so we can see what is happening.

If it is the same problem, there is a workaround: Before pressing F12, try this: hide the right sidebar (press F10) and hide the calendar on the Daily page (click on the little triangle left of the date in the bar where the date is shown).  It may also help to hide the pie chart -- go to File/Preferences/Appearance tab and uncheck "Show event breakdown piechart".

Let us know if that solves the problem for you.  If not, let us know what kind of computer you have, its operating system, how much memory it has, and how fast the processor is.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply.  Attached are 3 images to show what I was getting.  I had the screen set as recommended to upload images for review; Calendar closed, Pie Chart closed, right panel closed.  

As for my system I have a PC Running Windows 7 Professional.  Intel Core i7-4790K CPU at 4.00GHz, 16GB of ram (15.8GB usable), 64 bit Operating System.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-02-2019, 08:46 PM)Jgknsc Wrote: Thanks for the reply.  Attached are 3 images to show what I was getting.  I had the screen set as recommended to upload images for review; Calendar closed, Pie Chart closed, right panel closed. 

That certainly is garbled!  We have drastically revised the screen capture code, so it may be this will have been fixed.  Unfortunately, I don't have a work-around for version 1.0.1
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 291 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 411 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 556 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 591 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 932 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 373 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
  posting oscar data Julia63 6 887 08-24-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.