Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Issue with AirSense 11 After using an SD card
Question 
Issue with AirSense 11 After using an SD card
Hi! 

Normally, when I take off my mask in the morning, 10 minutes later the MyAir app syncs and updates with my sleep data.

Ever since I inserted an SD card (with hopes to use OSCAR and receive help from this community interpreting my results), it stopped syncing in the morning. I don't know if it will sync at a different time or what, but it's different now.

Does this mean i can't use the SD card, or that I need to do something else? The cpap machine even says I slept 8 hours last night, but it doesnt seem to want to update the myAir app at its usual time.

Thoughts, experiences, etc?  Thanks

Edit: after trying to put the SD card back into the machine after uploading data to OSCAR, it gives "error remove card" Help ??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Issue with AirSense 11 After using an SD card
i inserted the sd a few more times and it didn’t error. Weird…
Post Reply Post Reply
As far as I know, you are the first to report a problem like this. When you removed the SD card, did your MyAir update? Make sure you don't have the SD card's "Write Protect" enabled. Also, you might try a different SD card. These little buggers can go bad in a heartbeat.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't imagine having an SD card inserted would have any effect on the data transmitted wirelessly to the ResMed cloud for myAir.  Thinking-about

Since you have a newer machine, you're probably not affected by the 3g cell service being stopped. My guess is it's just a glitch with the ResMed servers or the app itself. There seems to be quite a few "outages" lately, so I would just wait and see if it resolves. You might also try unplugging your machine for a few minutes and replug.

And as mentioned above, there is no need to bother locking the SD card. Keeping it always unlocked ensures data is written for every sleep session.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
I had issues in the beginning, with the Airsense 11 giving an SD Error when I inserted it after importing to OSCAR.  When re-inserting the card into the machine, it would usually "take".  I haven't had that happen in a couple weeks.  Sometimes my machine syncs to the MyAir app within minutes or takes an hour or 2.  Doesn't seem to be related to the SD card being removed.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Airsense 11 has Bluetooth capabilities and it that is how you communicate to MyAir then your device must be within a few feet of the CPAP. Bluetooth has a very limited range. ( feet not yards)
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 101 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,409 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,372 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 102 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 227 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.