Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Issue with the forum software
Issue with the forum software
I am having a problem with the forum software. I am using MS edge browser, and every time I correct spelling it deletes a bunch of text and totally messes up my message. And I make a lot of spelling errors! I am referring to a right click correction, not manually doing it. Anyone else? Any thoughts or solutions?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Issue with the forum software
I hate MS Edge. My recommendation would be to use Chrome or Firefox. I would even use Explorer before using Edge.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2017, 05:21 PM)TASmart Wrote: I am having a problem with the forum software. I am using MS edge browser, and every time I correct spelling it deletes a bunch of text and totally messes up my message. And I make a lot of spelling errors! I am referring to a right click correction, not manually doing it. Anyone else? Any thoughts or solutions?

Haven't had that issue with Edge on my system.   I doubt that it would be specific to the forum which, while the html code is pretty ugly to an markup nazi like me, probably isn't causing the problem.

You could give another browser a try.  I have four browsers on my system that I use for different purposes.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I also use Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Explorer for different purposes. I really just want one to meet all my needs and with combined features of all. I know that's like wanting a perfect PAP mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2017, 05:21 PM)TASmart Wrote: I am having a problem with the forum software. I am using MS edge browser, and every time I correct spelling it deletes a bunch of text and totally messes up my message. And I make a lot of spelling errors! I am referring to a right click correction, not manually doing it. Anyone else? Any thoughts or solutions?

Thanks

er.............
       um..................

dont use edge
get a good browser
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi TASmart,
Could you type your post into a text editor and paste it into the box where the post should go? I have done that once in a while with good results. The reason is that on the system I run, (Mac OS Sierra,) Apple has made it difficult to make corrections within the text box here on this and other forums.
Good luck with figuring out another way to get around the problem.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
The forum text editor is a bit problematic in wysiwyg mode and especially doesn't like stuff pasted in. It messes up the formatting rather badly. I prefer to use it in straight text mode and insert the formatting tags manually.

You can change the mode in your user control panel.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 27 3 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,374 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 103 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 19 663 03-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.