Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

It happened! My first night of sleep with an AHI under 5!
It happened! My first night of sleep with an AHI under 5!
Last week I thought for sure this would never happen! My AHI last night was 3.7. My CA was 2.4. It was a good night. The main goal was to feel better. I do feel a little better. I was able to do my monologue/stand up routine for my first class today. I was on a roll and they loved having the energetic me back in action.
The night time routine takes dedication and planning. I'm laissez faire so it's a struggle.
I'm sure I will be back for more advice and maybe give a little advice in the future.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: It happened! My first night of sleep with an AHI under 5!
(12-15-2015, 05:08 PM)SpeedyD Wrote: Last week I thought for sure this would never happen! My AHI last night was 3.7. My CA was 2.4. It was a good night. The main goal was to feel better. I do feel a little better. I was able to do my monologue/stand up routine for my first class today. I was on a roll and they loved having the energetic me back in action.
The night time routine takes dedication and planning. I'm laissez faire so it's a struggle.
I'm sure I will be back for more advice and maybe give a little advice in the future.
likelikelikelikelike
Post Reply Post Reply
That's great news SpeedyD!! like Banana
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Outstanding! Keep it up - it will continue to improve as you get used to it!

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi SpeedyD,
CONGRATULATIONS!, that’s great to hear.
Keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Way to go! If you don't already, you will feel much better soon!

Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
Woot!

Saldus Miegas
Post Reply Post Reply
6 or 8 months of that will change your life.
Post Reply Post Reply
hi five
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 113 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 186 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Surprised 20 minutes recorded for full night's sleep Deborah K. 10 586 01-06-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Can't get a good night sleep no matter what. Please help mrsleepyhead2001 1 394 11-24-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,318 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  Waking Every Night After Only 3-4 Hours Sleep upsman 6 888 08-06-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: upsman
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 793 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.