Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

It's now been over one year.
It's now been over one year.
Sept. 10th, 2018 was the 1st night I began SA Therapy. Oct. 9th, 2019 my CPAP machine will belong to me and no one else. No more monthly payments. 

I can't complain too very much though. My insurance has treated me right fine. Still waiting for the therapy to kick in though.  Rolleyes
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: It's now been over one year.
Congrats on the 1 year anniversary. I know it’s difficult to stick with something that doesn’t seem to help at times. It did take me a while to feel results from my pretty large sleep debt. If it helps, I can send a virtual cupcake or Twinkie for the 1 year.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-16-2019, 01:52 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Congrats on the 1 year anniversary. I know it’s difficult to stick with something that doesn’t seem to help at times. It did take me a while to feel results from my pretty large sleep debt. If it helps, I can send a virtual cupcake or Twinkie for the 1 year.

I'm more of a Hostess Ding Dong kind of guy. Chilled please.  Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
In the mail Smile
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Waydago, Big Guy.  Just don't forget the 'real' anniversary....if you know what's really good for you., and you're 'attached'.  Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 46 3,098 04-16-2024, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Macka
  1 Year of Therapy Still Dealing With Fatigue and Headaches Zzera 7 278 03-31-2024, 09:27 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Treatment] One year in, need a reality check BuzzaJim 2 162 03-30-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,732 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  It's Been Almost a Year With My aPAP, Still Need Help AP0011 2 332 01-20-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Pressure] Last year, AHI <1. This year, AHI >5. WTF? srwilsn3 14 853 12-17-2023, 11:41 AM
Last Post: srwilsn3
  Medicare cpap 5 year replacement policy Sonno 4 595 09-11-2023, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Sonno

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.