Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Itchy nose /Constant mask toggling advice
Itchy nose /Constant mask toggling advice
First all I want to thank everyone on here who has replied to me. You are all so helpful. I’m still trying to get this right, seems new issues pop up all the time.

I used the dreamwear nasal mask, the cushion attachment  under my nose. I am finding it makes the sides of my nose itch, on the outside part of my nostril. I am CONSTANTLY , toggling it and adjusting it. This is all so frustrating!

Has anyone experienced this and what might be some good remedies to prevent this. 

Thanks so much
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Itchy nose /Constant mask toggling advice
You might try pillows the head gear and frame are the same you just change from cradle to pillows. They are less than 20$ on Amazon. It does not touch yhe sides of the nose.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Itchy nose /Constant mask toggling advice
Hey, yeah i tried . For some reason one nostril worked and the other didn’t sit right.  Like the pillows didn’t align right into my nostril.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 16 298 7 hours ago
Last Post: Expat31
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 176 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 868 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,802 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,814 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 144 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 79 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.