Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Items missing in Event Flags in OSCAR
Items missing in Event Flags in OSCAR
I have just changed machines from AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP mode to an AirCurve 10 ST BiLevel. In OSCAR I no longer see Cheyne Stokes Respiration (CSR), Large Leak (LL), Clear Airway (CA), or Respiratory Effort Related Arousal (RE) in Event Flags. Is it because I'm using a BiPap instead of APAP?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Items missing in Event Flags in OSCAR
Hi heart1970! - Welcome
The CSR will not appear until your new unit records one. The RERA is an AirSense reporting parameter. It is not available on the AirCurve series. As far as the LL and CA, first check the dropdown box in the Daily screen lower center-left and make sure you have all the event types checked. If they are checked, then the only other reason they aren't displayed is because you haven't experienced either one of them. . . yet.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Items missing in Event Flags in OSCAR
You won't see any OAs or CAs, ST mode doesn't try to differentiate type of apnea and flags them all as UA. Reason for this is the backup rate interferes with Resmed FOT which is how they determine type of apnea.

Edit: I just noticed OA is present which I assume is because you weren't using ST mode at some point.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 398 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 329 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  When do I REALLY need to replace items? BlueSky1958 19 1,070 12-13-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  CPAP sticks on higher pressure after Obstructive Apnea event AlanR 3 461 11-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 478 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.