Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed p10 mask
Resmed p10 mask
Hi. I have been  using this mask for three weeks   I noticed that on my upper outer ear on top that end of the night I get some weird pressure or sensation . This is when I  sleep on my right side.  Has anyone experienced this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed p10 mask
Nothing like that. Only sensation I tend to get is leakage, I have a hard time keeping the head straps in place for the entire night. Then I get leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Could it be the straps are slightly out of place and while on your side riding on your ear?
Post Reply Post Reply
The headgear for the P10 is very light and can shift just from the weight of your hose. This is both an advantage (light and unobtrusive) and a disadvantage (shifts easily). try to keep the end of long hose near your face (even clip it to your PJs). and that may help.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2017, 08:24 AM)bonjour Wrote: The headgear for the P10 is very light and can shift just from the weight of your hose.  This is both an advantage (light and unobtrusive) and a disadvantage (shifts easily).  try to keep the end of long hose near your face (even clip it to your PJs). and that may help.
Thank you. I usually try to hold it in my hand or put the long hose on my bed now interesting when I sleep on my left side it tends to sometimes go on the floor . How do u pin it to your pjs and what type of pin would you use
Post Reply Post Reply
Clip for CPAP Hoses, Tubing and Bedding. You can make one yourself or obtain on-line from Supplier #1 and perhaps others.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 07:52 PM)sonicboom Wrote: Clip for CPAP Hoses, Tubing and Bedding. You can make one yourself or obtain on-line from Supplier #1 and perhaps others.

Do u have a picture
Post Reply Post Reply
Just wrap the velcro around the hose and clip to where you want it.
Buy at any supplier or Amazon

[attachment=3587]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Update. I slept on my left side and the same thing happened with my ear. I am now wondering if I should try another mask like dreamwear  I tried this one for one week  does anyone have this problem
With the ears. I am wondering if this is nit helping with my sleep. I am going to switch  tonight and see what happens
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 08:15 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Just wrap the velcro around the hose and clip to where you want it.
Buy at any supplier or Amazon

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using DreamWisp Nasal Mask With ResMed AirSense 11 Avign0n323 2 342 01-31-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Avign0n323
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 486 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  [CPAP] Still can't keep mask on after switching to ResMed Kevstuf 7 507 01-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,484 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 8 16,100 11-13-2023, 10:14 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Mask Change P10/ N30 to F20 Issue (Resmed) mcman56 14 953 11-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry [CPAP] Resmed Mask F30i - Tabs keep breaking.. Anybody else have this problem? Snacko 5 1,723 10-20-2023, 08:57 PM
Last Post: RainbowFish

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.