Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

JesseLee AirCurve 10 Vauto
JesseLee AirCurve 10 Vauto
I just wanted to post some screen shots of my last 3 nights on the Vauto. I'm going to make some settings changes, just wanted to hear what you all think.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: JesseLee AirCurve 10 Vauto
The VAUTO is a bilevel, right?

It is looking good. AHI under 5. Most events are obstructive. When you see then in a group, that most likely means you rolled onto your back.

How do you feel?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
My thoughts are to go with 0.4 cm increases in EPAP pressure, keeping PS 3.0 until OA is mostly gone. I'm not too concerned about CA events, and might increase pressure support very slightly to dig into the hypopnea. Overall, the OA is your priority, and the small increases in EPAP will get you where you need to be. You may need to increase the maximum pressure allowed. The events on 5/7/18 that occur at 04:00 may have some positional aspect to them. Watch for OA clusters that happen with relatively high pressure already in place as an indicator.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
PaulaO2,

The Vauto is an auto bilevel, you are correct.

I generally feel good. Today was a bad day, as in I didn't want to drag outta bed. I usually don't want to jump straight out of bed but today was especially bad. Usually after moving around for a little while (30 minutes) I get to feeling better. Hopefully the feeling won't trend.

Thanks for taking a peek Smile
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
I agree looks good. what are you changing?
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I was originally going to raise IPAP by 1. I like Sleeprider's suggestion now that I think about it. Been so foggy today.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
I've looked around briefly at some if the charts from other Vauto users. I know that Sleepyhead will not display events until they occur. I'm curious about VS events. One if my big issues was snoring in the past and i would wake myself up occasionally snoring in my mask using auto CPAP. Hence, i wanted the Vauto among other smaller reasons. I'm not seeing VS in the Sleepyhead data. Is VS not recorded by the machine or does SH not report the data?
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
Should be a chart called snore in there. If not check on the bottom right in event flags and make sure it's turned on.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
That is a really sweet machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Snores are charted by intensity and number, but is not flagged as an event. I find the snore and flow limitations charts much more useful that the Philips event.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 6 118 2 hours ago
Last Post: aubreyjs
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 32 2 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 111 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 998 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 Vauto ANTIKATE 5 160 04-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 17 697 04-14-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Bipap VAuto Settings Help Please jonoc99 5 157 04-12-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.