Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Joys of home ownership
Ohmy 
Joys of home ownership
Found this last week when I was cutting my grass.

[Image: DbLW2iC.jpg]

I guess the rain / heat finally cracked it enough to break off this chunk. After chasing out a frog and a slather of construction adhesive later, another check off on the "honey-do."

What home projects have you worked on this weekend?

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Joys of home ownership
Installed a weather station
Assembled a new chair
-- Rich
Links to Download SleepyHead here
Organize SleepyHead Data
Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Alan,
You trying to be the next Bob Villa? . . . "I can completely restore this house in 30 minutes or less!"
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
With the advent, (curse,) of the low-flow toilet and a sewer that is not designed for the curse, a sewer cleaning is in order, YUCK.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
If anyone is really bored, they can come by and take care of my weeds. No weed eaters allowed as they send the rocks flying. Have a fine crop after the monsoons have been going on.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
How about a Water Line break.  Sad

[Image: SICWJGDl.png]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots.
Mask Primer
Machine Choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-13-2017, 03:39 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: If anyone is really bored, they can come by and take care of my weeds. No weed eaters allowed as they send the rocks flying. Have a fine crop after the monsoons have been going on.

Homer

My idea of yard work involves Round-Up.  My wife now puts out crime scene tape in places I'm not allowed to spray.  .  .  Bummer!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
She should just wrap that crime scene tape around you.   Too-funny
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots.
Mask Primer
Machine Choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-13-2017, 02:19 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Alan,
You trying to be the next Bob Villa? .  .  . "I can completely restore this house in 30 minutes or less!"

Heh, I would do more but it is just too hot out. My gardens have been overrun with weeds too.

(08-13-2017, 02:30 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: With the advent, (curse,) of the low-flow toilet and a sewer that is not designed for the curse, a sewer cleaning is in order, YUCK.!

Rule #2 double tap (the flush handle). Those low flushers never fully clear the bowl anyway and you have to flush twice so I don't see where the savings are at. Well, for #1 it might be a savings.

(08-13-2017, 03:45 PM)OpalRose Wrote: How about a Water Line break.  Sad

[Image: SICWJGDl.png]

Ugh Oh-jeez That's an expensive project.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
What I remember of Bob Villa and This Old House: Bob Villa walking around talking about all the stuff he was doing while others did the work. He occasionally added a hand to hold windows...Literally one hand.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vietnam MIA comes home to Texas justMongo 5 1,504 10-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Home Automation AlanE 21 4,235 08-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.