Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Joys of home ownership
RE: Joys of home ownership
AlanE,

Good job. Now if it had been me I would taken one look at the old 70's bathroom and said looks good to me and left it alone. Happy Eyes
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Bathroom looks great.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-01-2018, 09:30 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: ...Now if it had been me I would taken one look at the old 70's bathroom and said looks good to me and left it alone. Happy Eyes

I am there with you. It was the Mrs idea to change it. Funny how I got stuck with most of the hard work though Thinking-about  It's okay, our other bathroom is just as umm, retro and so is our kitchen. Except for new appliances and I changed out the old fluorescent tubes for LEDs, everything else in the kitchen is 1970's.

I have other pictures somewhere but here is our little monster in our kitchen:
[Image: s1IpIqP.jpg]

Harvest Gold was very popular back then.
[Image: A8PkfhU.jpg]

mmm burgers.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Supper Time!  Too-funny
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Alan- Nice job on the bathroom redo! I need to do mine sometime as it is similar time period genre. I did, however some time ago, replace the carpet and replace it with a simple pee n' stick 12x12 vinyl tile to at least get it out of there.... do not know why anyone would ever put carpet in a bathroom!
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-02-2018, 09:32 AM)S.L. Ping Beauty Wrote: ... do not know why anyone would ever put carpet in a bathroom!

In the absence of floating a Cheerio, it helps hide the misses!  Big Grin

Some years ago I updated one of my bathrooms to replace the 70's teal blue receptacles.  For the tub, I went the cast iron replacement route.  After manhandling that 200 hundred behemoth into position, I found that it was warped and had to get it back out to exchange it.   The last bathroom I did, I went with a glass composite tub that is 1/3 the weight of the cast iron but provides the feel of the cast iron.  

I've noticed that these items tend to have gotten heavier as I get older.  That and the floor has gotten further away as well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My wife has a small landscaping project out front and we have a bobcat bucket full of dirt we are working with. We have to dig up part of the irrigation system to fix it, but with 105+ temps it is on hold. Haven't heard anything from the HOA on it, but one of my excuses is we are waiting for blue stake. Granted, everything except for sewer is on the other side of the driveway, but I'm not taking any chances.  Too-funny

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Bathroom is finished finally.

Hard to get a good shot of it without my mug showing in the mirror. heh

[Image: R4DIoDZ.jpg]

[Image: 6Z4WWLA.jpg]

On to the next project...

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Good job!
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't forget to add a roll of toilet paper...nice job.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files

How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vietnam MIA comes home to Texas justMongo 5 1,499 10-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Home Automation AlanE 21 4,218 08-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.