Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Joys of home ownership
RE: Joys of home ownership
lol it's not there because my little dog would have it all over the house.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Great remodel job.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. The take-away lesson we learned is - Hire Someone to do your remodel! Dielaughing

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-14-2018, 04:08 PM)AlanE Wrote: . . . Hire Someone to do your remodel!  Dielaughing

I take it that you just won the lottery.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(08-14-2018, 10:56 AM)AlanE Wrote: lol it's not there because my little dog would have it all over the house.

Your bathroom remodel job is beautiful.  Love the flooring especially.

Also, laughed when you posted why the toilet paper is missing from the roll.  We once had a dog we adopted from a rescue group.  What we didn't know was she had 'separation anxiety'.  We returned home from our weekly pilgrimage to the grocery store to find the entire roll of toilet tissue un-rolled and in a heap on the bathroom floor, out the bathroom door and down the hallway.  And if that wasn't bad enough, she had 'annointed' the toilet tissue in several places because she was so upset we had left her alone for a little while.  After that escapade, we always placed her in the kennel cage when we went to the store or left the house for more than a few minutes.
Post Reply Post Reply
My dog is the same way. I usually wear shorts around the house and when my dog sees me with long pants on he knows I'm leaving and he jumps around hoping I will take him with. Usually I would if the wife is coming with me. We can take him into some stores like Home Depot but I won't bring him into grocery stores or offices. Something about dogs wondering around where I buy food doesn't appeal to me.

Oh and never buy anything on the lower shelf Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-14-2018, 04:08 PM)AlanE Wrote: Thanks. The take-away lesson we learned is - Hire Someone to do your remodel!  Dielaughing

The check book is my favourite tool!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
After years of suffering, I finally broke down and installed (DIY) a split A/C- Heat pump...

Gone is the noise maker portable which replaced the rattling old window unit.

As a bonus the hydro bill is down 30%.

… Philip
Post Reply Post Reply
This thread isn't making me want to buy a home ever...
Post Reply Post Reply
Just in time for the cooler weather, our air conditioning condenser coil has been replaced. The unit was under warranty, but $550 labor and re-charge. I'm into this for a total of $875 with diagnostics, service calls and the replacement. It could be more. We had record heat while the unit was out and the technician charged our unit a couple times. It leaked out in 1-1/2 days, but at least it was a break. It took a full month to get this done. August 25-September 20.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files

How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vietnam MIA comes home to Texas justMongo 5 1,501 10-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Home Automation AlanE 21 4,231 08-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.