Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Joys of home ownership
RE: Joys of home ownership
Alan, Can you say, "Kudzu"? It has the ability to grow up to 3 feet a night.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
It certainly looks like it. I also have greenbriar. Tubers apparently grew everywhere.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
That image of the guy holding the fire starter was not invited to the weenie roast nor the s'more making contest.

Coffee
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply
With the winter rains we have been having, the entire side yard of my house (where the back yard drains to the street) is covered with weeds. Looks like there will be an early spring crop this year, ready for harvesting soon. Over the time we have been in the house, we have poured so much weed killer in that area that if the EPA ever shows up, we will go the list of toxic waste dumps. Maybe we have developed a new weed species that thrives on weed killer. Movie deal in the works? Attack of the killer weeds!. Good for one of those late night 2 am movies.  Too-funny Too-funny Too-funny
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Coffee Sounds like Homerec130 will soon be contacted by Weeds R Us.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply
The stuff they sell today is so weak compared to what you could get decades ago.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Try Tractor Supply.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Good idea, there are a few around here.

Post Reply Post Reply
I just had a package delivered by Amazon Prime Delivery where the driver backed up into my recently sodded yard instead of using the driveway turnaround.  Her van immediately sank down and was stuck.  We didn't realize that she was there until my wife went to leave and saw her.  When approached, she began a tirade of "F--- You!" and "Get the f--- away from my f---ing van" and some other demonstrative statements, that are physically impossible.   I finally had to call the police.  At the same time I finally found a phone number to Amazon and informed them of the situation.  They were very helpful but it took several representative  referrals to complete the complaint.   The last rep didn't realize the use of the driver's foul language until the last of my conversation.  I was asked if the driver provided her name and I responded, "not unless it is F--- You!".  At that point the rep initiated a complaint against the driver for foul and abusive language.  Now to get my yard repaired.   Oh-jeez
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Have you checked on Amazon for sod?  
Perhaps you can have it delivered by a SOB. Laugh-a-lot
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files

How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vietnam MIA comes home to Texas justMongo 5 1,499 10-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Home Automation AlanE 21 4,220 08-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.