Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Joys of home ownership
RE: Joys of home ownership
Thanks SR, I needed that!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(01-19-2019, 12:54 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote:  I was asked if the driver provided her name and I responded, "not unless it is F--- You!".  

Flashback 8 hours earlier when the UPS supervisor warned Ms. You that if she got her truck stuck one more time, the tow truck bill was coming out of her pay.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Latest...

Septic drain field failure.
[Image: r0K5Mly.jpg]

[Image: m2G2n9H.jpg]

New hill appears. Dept of Health said I needed a mound/lift system. Of course, the most expensive.
[Image: TLeYGhw.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Also, a new cable line above since the excavator tore out the old one and I lost internet, phone.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Oh joy.   Oh-jeez
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply
My sympathy goes out to you. Been there, done that and it was NOT fun at all. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Good news is the system is working well. Although since they installed it we haven't had any rain. Everything is bone dry. The dirt they filled it with is basically beach sand. Not much will grow in it. Looks like I'll need to buy compost or mix in top soil and put down more grass seed.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(10-03-2019, 02:27 PM)AlanE Wrote: Good news is the system is working well. Although since they installed it we haven't had any rain. Everything is bone dry. The dirt they filled it with is basically beach sand. Not much will grow in it. Looks like I'll need to buy compost or mix in top soil and put down more grass seed.

You must be so glad to have the 'construction' part of that project finished.  Good Luck with the grass seed planting.  This time of year is good for planting grass seed, well - at least it is in IL.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vietnam MIA comes home to Texas justMongo 5 1,501 10-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Home Automation AlanE 21 4,228 08-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.