Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Experience with Clear Dream, Silent Night or Taps oral devices?
Experience with Clear Dream, Silent Night or Taps oral devices?
Hello all,
             New to the forum and wondering if anyone has any experience with Clear Dream specifically. I have mild to moderate sleep apnea diagnosed about ten years ago. I have tried CPAP with a nose only mask and struggled so never made regular use of it. I had a Phillips but had to turn it in due to the recall and now have a Res Med I am going to try to start using tonight. If I fail to be able to use it, again, I have a friend who is a dentist and is offering to only charge me for the labs fee to have a Clear Dream device made for me. Full disclosure I have had both a TAPS and Silent Night and neither one of those worked however they are quite old and I imagine current devices are perhaps more effective and less invasive?

Anyway, if anyone can speak directly to the Clear Dream I would be glad to hear of your experience.

Best,
        wvdthree
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Most events are Central Apnea / Clear Airway joeblough 8 334 04-22-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: joeblough
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 56 5,129 04-18-2024, 02:51 PM
Last Post: btreger
Question [CPAP] Clear Airway/Central AI? mattymast 3 200 03-30-2024, 09:43 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,575 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 464 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  My Resent Experience: Momsworry 3 173 03-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  First Day with S9 AutoSet - Many Clear Airway in the morning liuzilong 6 220 03-18-2024, 09:25 PM
Last Post: liuzilong

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.