Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just Greetings
Just Greetings
Hello all

I joined this board about a year ago and was immediately interested in how to use my machine and to understand what it was telling me.

I am using the VA and as we all know, they don't have the latest equipment. At the time I had an S8 that would not allow me to obtain the data to use with the Resmed software so I went away disappointed (not with the site but the VA and my machine)

I did learn a lot and bookmarked the forum for later use.

Well now is the time and I am back with my S9 and H1. The first problem I ran into is that I cannot remember my log in or password from before so I must start all over again Sad

I am using version 3.16.018 of the ResMed software. I looked at the data from last night (first night using the new machine) and getting familiar with software. Now I am where I wanted to be last year!

So, I wanted to say hello (again) and ask if anyone has tried the 4.2 software and if you experienced any problems with it. Since I am learning how to use it, now would be the time to update if the new version is bug free

Thanks to all, past and present

BTW, I have already downloaded and read the interpretation guide. Lots of good stuff there.

I will be researching the 50 DL next. I have seen good reviews here but some are disappointed in the software reports not being saved and the thing sliding off the finger

Thanks again

Thanks
Homeless
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Just Greetings
homeless, good to hear you have a new machine, is it the Autoset?, you may want to put the model in your profile. I have both Resmed and Sleepyhead software and prefer to stick with one which is sleepyhead, I'm sure someone will be able to offer you advice on the Resmed software. Obviously the two major things to look at are your AHI and leaks, good luck with the new machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi homeless,
WELCOME BACK! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses regarding data management software as I don't use either program.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2013, 06:54 PM)Tez62 Wrote: homeless, good to hear you have a new machine, is it the Autoset?, you may want to put the model in your profile. I have both Resmed and Sleepyhead software and prefer to stick with one which is sleepyhead, I'm sure someone will be able to offer you advice on the Resmed software. Obviously the two major things to look at are your AHI and leaks, good luck with the new machine.

I have not heard of the sleepyhead software can you give me any info on it?
I would like to take a look at it as well

I do not see a model number on this unit but there is a number on the back that is 36006 I believe it is an auto set but not sure.

it does have the ramp feature and the H1 heater
Post Reply Post Reply
homeless, this is a link to it or you can just google sleepyhead software and download it.
It is free where Resmed you have to pay for the full version, there are also links on here or you tube for video's on it.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Apnea_Board/topic/8574133/1/
One thing I have found is sometimes the simcard doesn't like using both, if it asks to format the simcard, don't say yes or you will delete your data from the card.
That's why I stick with one or the other.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2013, 08:44 PM)Tez62 Wrote: homeless, this is a link to it or you can just google sleepyhead software and download it.
It is free where Resmed you have to pay for the full version, there are also links on here or you tube for video's on it.

One thing I have found is sometimes the simcard doesn't like using both, if it asks to format the simcard, don't say yes or you will delete your data from the card.
That's why I stick with one or the other.

Ok thank you
I will take a look at it

Oh, do you know if both programs play nice together if they are installed at the same time?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thats sort of what I was saying, some people don't have any problems, but I have, its possible the version of Resmed I have, I got a free copy so I can't really complain.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2013, 06:45 PM)homeless Wrote: So, I wanted to say hello (again) and ask if anyone has tried the 4.2 software and if you experienced any problems with it.

Thanks
Homeless
Hi homeless and welcome
I,m using 4.2 version with no problem
Here is the link to obtain the software via email ... make sure you read installation warning, do not install the drivers
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome back, Homeless!

Welcome
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2013, 01:24 AM)zonk Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 06:45 PM)homeless Wrote: So, I wanted to say hello (again) and ask if anyone has tried the 4.2 software and if you experienced any problems with it.

Thanks
Homeless
Hi homeless and welcome
I,m using 4.2 version with no problem
Here is the link to obtain the software via email ... make sure you read installation warning, do not install the drivers

Thanks Zonk

WHOOPS
I did install the drivers by accident but all is working as it should
maybe I got lucky?
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.