Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just Wanted to Say Thank You
Just Wanted to Say Thank You
Got my cpap machine set to a constant pressure & was looking for software so I could see what the clinician sees. Was told to check this place out.

I'll be honest, I joined only for the purpose of finding the software. But, I really appreciate the link and the beginner's guide to the sleepyhead. I've since installed resscan also & am comparing the two but so far I like the ease of use on sleepyhead, ability to see all the events & types date by date & hour by hour.

Thanks to all who made this possible.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Just Wanted to Say Thank You
Hi Funktastic!

Welcome

Please join in on the discussions. Also, good luck on your therapy.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Funktastic!

You've come to the right place. Now that you have the software, stick around and join in the conversations as you read and learn about this therapy. If you need help, there are some good heads here who can help you interpret what the software shows.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome! And do stick around and discuss. We love data-heads here.

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum, Funktastic!Eat-popcorn
Just my personal opinion.  My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact.  Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel.  Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: DreamStation 2 Android "power user" rhashimoto 0 1,217 07-19-2021, 09:49 AM
Last Post: rhashimoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.