Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Expelled air leaking more and more - RESMED Activa
Expelled air leaking more and more - RESMED Activa
Wierd expelled air leaking.   I use a Remed Activa LT Nasal.   It has a T bar.    I have a primary mask and backup mask.    Primary mask started this stuff a couple of months ago so I switched to backup.   Now backup is doing it.

It seems as though the expelled air has doubled or more.   The volume and amount seems like it has gone up exponentially but I have no way to measure exactly.
I've switched out cushions, headgear, and nose piece.   Same result and way too much air coming out nose.

Any help as I am ready to switch masks completely.   I have all kinds of cushions and stuff for this Activa and really don't want to switch.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Expelled air leaking more and more - RESMED Activa
What does the leak graph look like? You may be ready to update to OSCAR as well.

We can't really give anything other than guesses without some data.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Expelled air leaking more and more - RESMED Activa
I haven't looked at that yet.   Engineering son says it makes sense that the holes would get bigger and leak more air if constantly under pressure.   After I changed out nose piece I really thought that would fix it.   Nope.   I'll try and look at that data and post it if I can find where something happened.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I reduce mouth leaking? meatheadmd 6 361 Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Old Codger
  ResMed Airsense N30i elbow leaking? Elton525 2 342 02-13-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Elton525
  Was doing well, AHI slightly higher, lots of leaking between 4-5am. jkang9080 4 565 12-14-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] I have to CRANK down my full face mask to prevent leaking. What am I doing wrong? srwilsn3 17 1,460 12-13-2023, 04:08 PM
Last Post: srwilsn3
  leaking water tank ( Airsense 10) migos 2 520 09-16-2023, 06:21 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  AirFit F30i is leaking and I don't know what to do NoddingHacker 7 2,322 06-15-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: sttebr
  Good AHI and good oxygen levels - CPAP Leaking yp390 1 499 03-31-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.