Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just diagnosed but headed back for 2nd study. Advice?
Thanks for everyone's input on this matter as I value all of it.

I upped my Min EPAP to 8.5 for a week. I would say overall the difference was minimal if anything. I did my first night of Min EPAP of 9 last night and the results were great. Now it was only 1 night so it doesn't means much but my hypopneas were in much better shape and not one OA or CA to speak of. I'm excited to see how the rest of this week goes.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've switched to the P10 which I absolutely love. I occasionally wake up due to mouth breathing and the sensation of a tsunami exiting my face. The question is, is my current mouth breather leaking that big of an issue while I train myself to keep my trap shut or is it bad enough that I should force the chin strap or collar on?

I know my numbers are going to be a bit out of whack until I get used to the new nasal mask but I'm still pleased with my numbers.

[Image: crNNoMj.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Your leaks are no worse than mine, and it appears you self-correct.

I told you resistance was futile. Enjoy the P10.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Newbie needing advice offshorecca 4 74 10 hours ago
Last Post: trish6hundred
  New Joiner Advice on SA Self Diagnosis Tired OZ 3 113 Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Question Help. Old CPAP user coming back, Oxygen needed? mogulman 2 119 08-15-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: mogulman
  mouth breather, full facemask, back sleeping OK? nosleeptilbklyn 7 168 08-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Marillion
  Need some advice- first week of CPAP Chicago 31 996 08-14-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: duhmom
  Second Sleep Study - Questions to ask Doctor Zandor435 9 420 08-13-2017, 12:12 AM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  Need some new device advice to help with my apnea lightingbird 4 163 08-07-2017, 10:39 PM