Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just donated $100 USD to SleepyHead. Just downloaded it and made break through discov
Wow amazing software. 

Just found out why I wake up early and for the first time realize why my sleep isn't effective and that the APAP isn't working. 

I can be very critical of poor performance, but when you are that type of demanding person you need to be ready to recognize excellence and I did with $100 USD donation this morning. 

I am on my 4th sleep doctor and with Sleepyhead I see the issues with my sleep. It is a huge brake through.

I recommend it and I am putting my money  where my mouth is. 

Also, I hope those who use the software have made some donation appropriate to their circumstances.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepyhead donations go to only one person but dont forget this forum which makes this all possible.

We need to donate to the Apnea Board also.

They have a link to donate at  http://www.apneaboard.com/donate.htm
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-06-2017, 07:01 AM)sleepy1235 Wrote: Also, I hope those who use the software have made some donation appropriate to their circumstances.

Many of us have and have volunteered our time to help Mark with the program. Not to mention tons of tech support you get here on this board as well.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Can you share what you found that was causing you to wake up early? I have a similar issue where I rouse around 5am and start having more apneas / hypopneas, but am new to SleepyHead so would love clues on where to look!
Post Reply Post Reply
It seems at some point before waking up my breathing gets wild. My regular sleeping suddenly has a lot more amplitude and seems erratic. At least for a few nights.

I perhaps spoke rashly on that.
Post Reply Post Reply
responded in wrong thread.

With regard to your data, did you awaken and have erratic breathing, or did that precede the arousal?
Post Reply Post Reply

I am now using Dreamstation.  If I like it I will be changing my listing of equipment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Downloaded sleepyhead - can't import Daisylouu 1 731 12-27-2015, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  SH Downloaded - Event Flags SideSleeper 7 902 11-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Information CPAP Software File "not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous" SuperSleeper 0 1,816 08-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper