Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just dropped by to extend my wishes for all.........
Merry Christmas RG. Glad your back, the place hasn't been the same with out you! Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Post Reply Post Reply
Good to see you back RG. Have a wonderful Christmas and a fulfilling New Year.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hey R_G,

Hope you are doing well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. Stay well and let us hear from you every now and then. Speaking of that, have you heard from HerbM?

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply
Talked to HerbM a little over a month ago, he's good. They moved and work is hectic . Said he'd stop back in when everything settled down.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Retired_Guy...I retired. This is good!
Post Reply Post Reply

Hey RG... we have missed you! Everybody's different -- except you...

We have kept the P10 cult alive in your absence but some are defecting to the new dream ware. You are needed! Big Grin
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Howdy RG!

Still wearin' that puce t-shirt, I see. Got to get me one of those-- they must wear pretty well. Too-funny

Good to see that you're still alive and kickin'.

[Image: merry-christmas-bar4.gif]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Same to you and yours!! We are all set here. Expected temp on Christmas day.............84Oh-jeezCrying-into-tissue
Post Reply Post Reply

Nothing like sweating your butt off hanging christmas lights.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply