Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just found the forum. - my printouts
Just found the forum. - my printouts
Been using a cpap machine for the past 6+ years. Just changed Dr's. and my ResMed was recently changed from cpap to apap.

Found SleepyHead earlier this month.

From what I can tell my numbers appear to be okay, but ............
.pdf   print.pdf (Size: 219.44 KB / Downloads: 72)
.pdf   print2.pdf (Size: 239.97 KB / Downloads: 67)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Just found the forum. - my printouts
Looks pretty good, and you're settings are 11-20 with EPR at 3. The apnea index is all within a good range. To tell you more, it would be better if you would use the methods described in my signature under Organizing Sleepyhead Charts, and Attaching images. In the graph you posted, maximum pressure is about 14, and events are pretty evenly distributed between OA, H and CA.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Just found the forum. - my printouts
cool deal. thank you
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 268 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 187 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 676 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,583 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 9 1,371 08-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: logart89
  [Admin Note] Forum Rules addition - Artificial Intelligence (AI) SuperSleeper 5 1,740 06-13-2023, 04:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question New home sleep study device found - Contec RS10, has anybody tested it??? djrem3000 0 785 05-23-2023, 10:28 AM
Last Post: djrem3000

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.