Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transcend Auto Travel CPAP with EZEX
Transcend Auto Travel CPAP with EZEX
I planned on getting a Z1 but the reviews have changed my mind. I'm thinking about purchasing one of these instead. I'll use it for travel and camping. Anyone have any experience with it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend Auto Travel CPAP with EZEX
There's a couple of people here who use them. I think there's a review of it here.

Yep.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...scend-CPAP

I've considered it, too, but it's a little too costly. I decided to use the money to (someday) get a battery setup instead.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Paula!
Post Reply Post Reply
Just received the Transcend auto with EZX and the multinight backup battery. Have used it one night with the battery just to see how it worked and how it compared to my S9. It was ok but not great. There was an slightly odd smell from the machine, a little like machine oil. Not too unpleasant but noticeable. There was also a slight whirring sound transmitted through the mask (Airfit p10). The battery lasted all night with no problem. My only real complaint is that the exhale relief is not as noticeable as that of the S9. It is supposed to be set at maximum but since I can't run the software ( I have an iMac) I'm not sure. I want to try it out for several nights as we are headed for Alaska in two weeks and I want to be sure I won't gave a problem. Anyone know of an App that can allow my iMac to run the software ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Sinkiller ............

It might save you a lot of time to just impose on a Windows-user-friend ... ;-)

Just a thought!

Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, probably easier to find a friend with a PC. After second night I have my reservations about the machine. I'm still getting that oily smell and there is a persistent whine that comes up through the mask. Not strongly noticible until the lights go out and ur trying go fall asleep. Then it sounds like a train. Had to stop using it last night and switch to my S9, which is completely quiet.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 614 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,443 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 899 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  Small travel bag for ResMed 11 + Laptop? NelsonM 9 2,187 02-08-2024, 10:28 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 388 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Travel CPAP Concerns cyleclayton 3 440 01-18-2024, 12:32 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 561 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.