Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

download for Rescan for Mac
download for Rescan for Mac
Is there a download for Rescan for the Mac?  I use a Resmed VPAP ADAPT AVS and would like to get a report on any Reras I might be experiencing. Is there a way to get that info if Rescan can't be downloaded to a Mac?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: download for Rescan for Mac
ResScan is for a Windows platform only. You might try running it under Parallels
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: download for Rescan for Mac
(02-26-2019, 06:52 PM)Haley Wrote: Is there a download for Rescan for the Mac?  I use a Resmed VPAP ADAPT AVS and would like to get a report on any Reras I might be experiencing. Is there a way to get that info if Rescan can't be downloaded to a Mac?

I don't think the Resmed vpap adapt tracks RERAS. So I would use sleepyhead on your mac as Rescan is windows only
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 470 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  What info can you get if using Rescan or Oscar 3k9BAO 3 602 06-02-2023, 12:52 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  How often do you download to OSCAR? kylemw 6 791 03-22-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: kylemw
  Received new BiPAp but will not download settings from DME... emptyheaded 4 600 06-03-2022, 02:06 PM
Last Post: emptyheaded
  [Equipment] Old EncorePro SmartCard data download eth2oski 2 814 05-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Last Post: eth2oski
  Rescan installation. saltydawg2 2 772 06-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Last Post: saltydawg2
  Respironics remstar Pro c-flex system one card won't download staduimjunkie 7 2,373 01-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Last Post: sheepless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.