Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask Reviews
Mask Reviews
I have been reading full face mask reviews here and all over the web. I haven't been happy with my Quattro FX. According to the reviews nobody else has either. I read how to measure for sizing and I seem to be at the high end of medium.

I believe I am sold on the Resmed Mirage. This mask has been referred to as the "gold standard" for face masks. The Mirage also seems to get about 4-1/2 stars out of 5 everywhere as well.

The head gear I have will work on that one also according to what I have been reading. So that was the deal sealer. The other one I was strongly considering was the Respironics Comfort Gel Original. It got extremely good reviews too. The only issue would be that I needed a new head gear to use it.

If anyone has used both and thinks I should reconsider my opinion please let me know.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: jMask Reviews
Bruno2, also have a look at the Quattro Air, I used to use the Mirage Quattro but the Air is smaller and lighter in size but still covers pretty much the same area of your face and I seem to get less leaks.
I also suggest to anyone using a FFM to use mask liners, either bought over the net or you can make your own cheaply, they help with leaks and save your face touching the silicone.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: jMask Reviews
Bruno2, I am successfully using the F&P Simplus after trying several other masks. You can read all about it in the F&P Simplus thread located in the mask section of the product review forum.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S-11 reviews Bilzer 2 458 05-23-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,526 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,215 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,757 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Diagnosis] any Apnitest reviews? wwsleep 13 3,036 05-02-2021, 12:09 AM
Last Post: AlanThomas
  [Equipment] Call for Soft Collar Reviews Sleeprider 3 1,143 06-23-2020, 09:19 PM
Last Post: ragtopcircus
  Need reviews on report Moin Pathan 11 1,842 04-21-2020, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Moin Pathan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.