Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just recived new cpap
RE: Just recived new cpap
(03-14-2014, 07:28 PM)RETNYPDSGT Wrote: Ok received my Res med S9 Auto Set today it was the right one this company had no clue the difference between auto set and elite. I'm glad I received the right one. Now I have to learn how to set it up. Thank you for all the help.
Hi RETNYPDSGT,
I'm glad you finally got the right machine. You'll learn to set it up, I'm sure and if you have questions, just feel free to ask and you'll get lots of help from great people here on the board.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
They didn't set it up for you??!!

Holy cow. What dip sheeps.

You can get the clinician manual here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok Sarge, now that you got the B.S. out of the way, it's time to start figuring out how to enjoy your new sleeping life style. Take your time, ask the good folk around here lots of questions, and don't be too surprised if it takes a little while to sort all of this out. But if you are, as your name suggests, a retired NY policeman, I'm sure you'll do great. ....and thanks for the job you did all those years.
Post Reply Post Reply
The prescription should tell you what pressure to set it at. If it doesn't it's not really a prescription. It would be like a prescription for medicine that doesn't specify the dosage. "Here, have the pharmacist give you some of this stuff, in whatever quantity or dose he has available."
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Retired Guy - yes I am and I guess that's why I don't like I company to try to get over on me it drives me nuts and then i drive my wife nuts because I can't stop making called email ect in-till I get what I ordered. But then I don't like the idea how many other people they did this to who don't know the difference. Any how I sleeped the first night pretty good and did not snore so I think it went well. Thanks for the help and enjoy your retirement. Where did you retire from? All my best
Post Reply Post Reply
The "guy who came to your house" and told you he would bring a ResMed AutoSet Elite is probably more ignorant than malicious.
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess that's why I don't like I company to try to get over on me it drives me nuts and then i drive my wife nuts because I can't stop making called email ect in-till I get what I ordered. But then I don't like the idea how many other people they did this to who don't know the difference.

Glad to hear You held there feet to the fire and finally got the right machine . Well-done Sad part is how many times do the DME's get away with it !Thinking-about

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.