Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just saying hello
Just saying hello
Just new to apneaboard and wanted to say hello . Have been lurking for a while and figured it was time to join in . Very nice place to hang out with fellow hozers . Thanks for letting an old fart like me join.Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Just saying hello
Welcome

Welcome to Apneaboard.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
just don't let any of that "old fart" into the intake and you will be ok Big Grin

Welcome
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks just Mongo Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
DiW..
Welcome

From another so called "old fart"....

Chronological age is a state of body... mental age is a state of mind.

Growing old is inevitable... growing up is optional.

Cheers,
Ock.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dreamin in Weisbaden,

Welcome to the Apnea Board. I hope your treatment is going well. Ask any questions that come up and be sure to chime in if you can help someone.

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dreamin in Weisbaden,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Have been a hozers for awhile . Started with a respironic m series then the PR system one 50 series , 60 series and now PR DreamStation . Loved them all . DreamStation is the easiest of them all to travel with . Even use it on overnight flights , it's really cool to get to altitude pull the CPAP out plug in and 5 min I'm in the States . Doesn't get much better than that ! Banana CPAP and I are the best of friends mask up and it seem like 5 minutes and it's morning like no tossing no turning , just Great sleep .
Post Reply Post Reply
I am very envious of sleep like that. It seems like an impossible dream.

Congrats
Post Reply Post Reply
I took to CPAP like a duck to water . Sleep over 11 hours the first night and average 8+ there after . Having diving and fire fighting experience made it easy to accept a mask on my face .
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.