Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Study Results Comparison with ResScan and Sleepyhead Data from same night
RE: Sleep Study Results Comparison with ResScan and Sleepyhead Data from same night
Here is a screenshot of the day of the sleep study with zoom:

https://i.imgur.com/RYNOhxth.png

And here is a screenshot from last night with the other Resmed S9 machine I have. No great difference, right?:

https://i.imgur.com/MMhYYQQh.png
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Study Results Comparison with ResScan and Sleepyhead Data from same night
Sounds like the sleep study was flawed. No way of telling why without testing the equipment used for the sleep study. You can either try doing another sleep study using another source or just disregard it and move on.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 17 321 3 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 2 64 5 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 179 Yesterday, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 120 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 87 1,324 04-13-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: PandaZA
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,520 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 19 1,948 04-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.