Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just tried to start OSCAR for second day and none of my info is showing
RE: Just tried to start OSCAR for second day and none of my info is showing
OpalRose, Mac's don't have the normal function keys like Windows.  You have to press a separate Function key (fn) then the appropriate F? key.  On my Mac F9 is the Fast Forward key (>>) so it would be "fn + >>".  

Plmnb, glad to hear everything seems to be working now!!!  Smile   Hopefully we fixed those gremlins for good!
The iCloud thing......You may have iCloud set to sync your desktop.  If you remove something from your desktop it just gives you a gentle reminder that it will no longer be synced.  No worries...

Keep us informed....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Jeff8356,
Now I know why I don’t use a Mac!  Rolleyes

Good luck Plmnb, hope your data disappearing act is solved.  Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Read Jeff8356's new thread regarding MAC requests...thanks guys & gals!  Hopefully this will help other MAC users with the wonderful OSCAR program.

Regards,
Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 107 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,580 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
Thumbsdown DreamStation 2 Session Info - Phantom Disconnects Wizard99 24 2,507 10-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,240 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 460 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
  Missing Datalog info - bad SD card or something else? q49q49 4 796 06-01-2023, 07:17 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 801 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.