Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Justice Scalia Had Sleep Apnea
CPAP user?
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting, but I wonder if he actually used CPAP therapy. Sad
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
We'll have to wait for the National Inquirer's report for that information.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply

I considered him to be one of the finest Associate Justices of the Court.

His ailments are among those of many of us older folks.
I would wager he did not bring his PAP machine along on his last trip.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
A more recent news article said he had "breathing equipment" in his room, but it wasn't connected when he was found.

http://wiat.com/2016/02/24/new-informati...in-scalia/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-y...dangerous/
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, since they embalmed the man nearly immediately with no autopsy, we'll never really know what happened (no evidence possible thereafter). Sorta like dropping Bin Laden's corpse overboard within hours of his death (no evidence possible thereafter). Whether or not foul-play or deception was involved, these actions sure don't help the matter - Conspiracy theories abound as a result (understandably). Thinking-about

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

They'll be dining on these conspiracies for years to come.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
He brought his machine, unpacked it, set it up,
Then with SA ,and COPD, doesnt mask up, lies doen on his back sheets to his chin and doesnt move enough all night to take the creases out of the sheets. Yeah right.
With no autopsy that cpap machine is the only thing left to say if he put it on at all. If so when he pulled it off and what was going on with him until he did. But nobody has even looked at it.
We all know the odds of him hauling the machine to TX setting it up and then bedding down without using it .
The rancher who called it in did not want to even tell the Sheriff who it was that died. Just wanted the Feds there.

JFK had his head blown off on camera and there was an autopsy.
More people had more motive to want this SCOTUS judge dead than anyone in this nation and there isnt an autopsy???

A gov doc speaks to a local judge who then declares him dead over the phone and off to be embalmed he goes.
Nothing to see here folks , move along.

I smell fish.
Post Reply Post Reply
Agreed Dodgy
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

Post Reply Post Reply

(02-24-2016, 01:48 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Well, since they embalmed the man nearly immediately with no autopsy, we'll never really know what happened (no evidence possible thereafter). Sorta like dropping Bin Laden's corpse overboard within hours of his death (no evidence possible thereafter). Whether or not foul-play or deception was involved, these actions sure don't help the matter - Conspiracy theories abound as a result (understandably). Thinking-about

an autopsy can still be done even if someone has been embalmed however I am sure someone is going to try to put a stop to that unless his family will hire a pathologist to do an independent be back as soon as I be back as soon as I can hopefully soon and in full swing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lesson about sleep apnea. . . Crimson Nape 5 168 04-25-2017, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  Sleep Apnea and Service Dogs PaulaO2 29 11,753 02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Insomnia or sleep apnea? EssienM 6 432 02-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Wink Apnea is not the only reason I can't sleep! JohnNJ 21 3,043 10-23-2016, 10:21 AM
Last Post: AlanE
Grin Sleep apnea funnies GPSMapNut 200 17,761 07-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: ger365
  SCOTUS Justice death and CPAP compliance OMyMyOHellYes 15 1,537 04-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Luvmyzzz