Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Justice Scalia Had Sleep Apnea

We'll have to wait for the National Inquirer's report for that information.

Dude

You are most likely correct Dude..... And IF he didn't have a Cpap, he probably should have. Say....if a person had sleep apnea bad enough that they CAN'T go without it at all, and say their power went out...and they died Dont-know ??

I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's a riddle, and we will probably never know the answer. So, I see know reason to waste to much of what time I have left worrying about it. There are a over whelming number of possible conspiracies, and honestly there is nothing I can personally do about then. I have moved out of the city, away from any military targets and into the country on enough land to support myself and my wife and a couple of our kids if the need arises.

There is so much hate between liberals and conservatives at this point I have to wonder about the magicians magic - look a the hand the magician is waving and you will never see what other hand is doing. I firmly believe that the plutocrats want us to hate each other so we won't notice they are stealing our country from us... Google ted talk pitchforks are coming - and see what a Plutocrat as to say...
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lesson about sleep apnea. . . Crimson Nape 6 509 06-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: FloridaDreaming
  Sleep Apnea and Service Dogs PaulaO2 29 12,647 02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Insomnia or sleep apnea? EssienM 6 599 02-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Wink Apnea is not the only reason I can't sleep! JohnNJ 21 3,209 10-23-2016, 10:21 AM
Last Post: AlanE
Grin Sleep apnea funnies GPSMapNut 200 18,849 07-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: ger365
  SCOTUS Justice death and CPAP compliance OMyMyOHellYes 15 1,628 04-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Luvmyzzz