Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

KFD DC to DC P/S for Resmed A10 series Experience Request
KFD DC to DC P/S for Resmed A10 series Experience Request
Does anyone have any experience with the KFD 12/24 to 24v (DC to DC) power supply for a Resmed 10 series machine?  It appears that I can buy 3 of these power supplies for the cost of one Resmed DC-DC power supply.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: KFD DC to DC P/S for Resmed A10 series Experience Request
I have not used the DC adapter but I have and use an AC one for a spare S9, another member on CPAP-talk bought and used the DC one with an Autoset 10 with no issues.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help request... zsearcher 23 1,182 6 hours ago
Last Post: zsearcher
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 118 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 414 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  My Resent Experience: Momsworry 3 102 03-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 160 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Exclaimation OSCAR: OSCAR Beta Tester Request Crimson Nape 1 708 02-23-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [CPAP] New with CPAP Request Assist with OSCAR Charts YankeeLaker 18 1,118 01-30-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.