Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Kaerys KXS Auto information wanted
I have acquired a compact auto CPAP unit made by Kaerys in France. It is a model KXS Auto, and it is great for travelling as it is very small.
It works well, but I need an instruction manual to find out how to set the max and min pressures.
The company has been acquired a couple of times since this was manufactured, and I cannot find anything about it on the web.
Can anyone help with this info?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hi Nessie,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not familiar with that machine but have you tried putting the name of it into a search engine to see what you find?
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
Best of luck to you in finding out more about your machine and with your CPAP therapy.
Post Reply Post Reply
Pity, I cannot find much info either
It does sound an interesting machine specially the battery pack, makes it an ideal travel machine

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for some information on Remstar Model 1005792... ltlwskygrl 3 184 01-30-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  WANTED - RESMED Airsense 10 2G GSM Modem Wozzlegummich 36 9,023 01-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: alir
  [Admin Note] WANTED: CLINICIAN SETUP MANUAL for 60-series PR System One REMstar Plus w/ C-Flex SuperSleeper 6 709 12-31-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Sleep Doc/Center Recommendation wanted MarcoTex 3 230 12-30-2017, 04:07 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Cool Just Wanted to Say "Thanks" and "Happy Holidays!" Musashi50 8 274 12-23-2017, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  1st Post: Wanted to say thanks for all the great info Sonoma Grown 10 465 11-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Upcoming Sleep Study (ASV related) Opinions Wanted Spy Car 31 1,400 10-13-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider