Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Kaiser Permanete CPAP machine and masks
Kaiser Permanete CPAP machine and masks
Do you know what the latest equipment used by KP?

Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Kaiser Permanete CPAP machine and masks
Message your primary care, who will forward to the sleep clinic.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine is resmed airsenes 10auto Kp likes resmed masks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mgreene111,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you start CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2017, 07:06 PM)Gary1of2 Wrote: Mine is resmed airsenes 10auto Kp likes resmed masks.

Ditto.
Wife and I were issued the A10 Auto last fall.
Funny that hers has a "soft" option IIRC under the comfort settings that mine does not have, but they are both the black face AS10, she does not have the pink "For her"

We were issued the P10 nasal pillows, and when we asked for a full face, we were given the Quattro-Air (which we don't like).   In a nasal mask, we were given the Respironics Wisp, though my wife was offered the Dreamwear (did not work at all for her).

Be careful.   Their DME is a separate company, and they seem to be on a different replacement schedule than Kaiser.   They want you to change your nasal pillow mask twice a month, while Kaiser only covers once.  Also, even though every 3 months you are supposed to get the complete P10 kit which includes the strap, the last time of the 3 times we've ordered, the DME considered the strap to be "headgear" which is 6 months on their schedule... so even though that is the only part of the P10 that wears out, it was not replaced.

Honestly, as messed up as they are, we've been pretty much self-financed for masks and headgear except for the P10 parts.  Kaiser gives you a schedule and tells you to order based on it, which is a monthly order, with special items every 3 and 6 months...  but the DME wants to immediately stick you onto a 3-month schedule and ship you everything that *they feel* you need for 3 months.
My doc indicated that they are not very "customer friendly" and are a pain to deal with.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 90 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 10 307 03-22-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 29 626 03-21-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 199 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,736 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 345 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  New to CPAP- Need advice on purchasing a machine JuanSiesta 4 368 02-14-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: JuanSiesta

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.