Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Keep having interrupted sleep
Keep having interrupted sleep
Hi there,

My issue is that i keep waking up several times a night. I've been using CPAP since May, and in the start i didn't have this issue.

Almost every night, i wake up a few times and feel somewhat tired during the day. It also creates some difficulty getting up in the morning, like the old no cpap days. 

Since I switched from N30I to N20 I've had quite some increase in AHI. Not sure if this is the issue.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Keep having interrupted sleep
at the bottom of the events tab move the slider to 2 - 3 minutes. above that, click on session start times or session end times. then click on a session time. the object is to scroll through your graphs, especially about the last 2 minutes of each session looking for clues to what wakes you. like flow limitations, repeating flow rate patterns (some of these are easier to see at a 7-10 minute scale), leaks, whatever you see. not all awakenings are related to disordered breathing though so it's useful to pay attention when you wake up, noting anything you might think relevant. for example, need to pee, waking slowly or abruptly, panting, anxious, elevated heart rate, sweating, pins and needles, dizziness. use a video camera to see what's happening at the time of the awakenings. use a sleep or snore app that records noise above a certain threshold. also note daytime items that might have a bearing on sleep, like stress, pain, medications, alcohol, types of food consumed. these kinds of things might help narrow it down.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do sleep aids effect sleep study results wking 12 263 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: dapal
  Interrupted readings, leakage Commodore 30 1,409 07-08-2019, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Commodore
  Did in-home sleep study, seeking referral to remote sleep medicine doc (telemedicine) NightOwl42 11 1,531 02-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Stom
  Waking up with interrupted sleep for weeks now.. Jiggy 14 1,228 12-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation Here is what a Sleep Tech Supervisor told me about my recent sleep study MyronH 29 3,246 11-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Last Post: zzzlessinMS
  Had another sleep study last night. Can home air quality/allergen affect sleep apnea? MyronH 9 1,087 10-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  I just got my sleep results back and I dont have Sleep Apnea??? Navi 6 1,644 06-16-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: MikeV99

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.