Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Keeping My House Clean
With owning dogs it is like brushing my teeth while eating Oreos. LOLToo-funnyDielaughing But it is frustrating and hard to keep the pups clean for one day. But I love em'.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-03-2012, 11:36 PM)Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Wrote: With owning dogs it is like brushing my teeth while eating Oreos. LOLToo-funnyDielaughing But it is frustrating and hard to keep the pups clean for one day. But I love em'.

What no puppy pics Huhsign

Try the doggy washing machine, a bucket and a hose Dielaughing

Post Reply Post Reply
We got a Dyson vacuum, the one for pets. We like it lots. But it draws a lot of amps and blows fuses in our old house.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(08-04-2012, 01:36 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: We got a Dyson vacuum, the one for pets. We like it lots. But it draws a lot of amps and blows fuses in our old house.

+1 for the Dyson. Expensive but worth it.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I couldn't afford the Dyson so I tried to shave the cats instead....they tell me I'll make a full recovery..... Dielaughing

Of course I'm just kidding!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-04-2012, 08:25 AM)mjbearit Wrote: I couldn't afford the Dyson so I tried to shave the cats instead....they tell me I'll make a full recovery..... Dielaughing

Can't imagine why you would say that. Laugh-a-lot

[Image: nohair.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

(08-04-2012, 10:59 AM)cbramsey Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 08:25 AM)mjbearit Wrote: I couldn't afford the Dyson so I tried to shave the cats instead....they tell me I'll make a full recovery..... Dielaughing

Can't imagine why you would say that. Laugh-a-lot

[Image: nohair.jpg]

hahahahahahahaha Priceless Dielaughing Too-funny Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-03-2012, 11:36 PM)Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Wrote: With owning dogs it is like brushing my teeth while eating Oreos. LOLToo-funnyDielaughing But it is frustrating and hard to keep the pups clean for one day. But I love em'.

See how dirty they can get in 24hrs?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross My Old House PaulaO2 23 2,228 12-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Perchas
  Keeping it clean Dozersdaddy 12 4,108 03-19-2013, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
Sad HOUSE MD! Dreamcatcher 14 5,485 05-31-2012, 10:39 AM
Last Post: mjbearit