Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Keeping it clean
(03-18-2013, 11:45 AM)Sleepster Wrote: Condensation in the hose is the only variable I haven't attempted to control. I've resisted the temptation to use my precious CPAP machine as a hose dryer, but it would be the most convenient way to tackle the job.

Don't worry Sleepster,
I'm working on a hose dryer right now.

Happy Eyes
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
(03-18-2013, 08:58 AM)PollCat Wrote: After you use your CPAP machine for more than 10 years, your sense of smell is so diminished that you'll only notice the most extreme odors. While unable to detect the most offensive odors is a good thing, the inability to detect natural gas leaks is a definite draw back. Nervous

Huhsign
You are kidding, right??????
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't let him fool you. All those years of hanging out in organic chemistry lab, doing those dissections in medical school, and doing prostate exams is what does it!

Too-funny

Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping My House Clean Schnauzers 5 7 3,058 08-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Schnauzers 5