Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Keurig machine question
I talked to Keurig rep about a month ago and was told they are having a My K-cup 2.0 (for the want of a better name) out by the holiday season. I have seen 3rd party ones at the local bath stores and such, but haven't tried one yet.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like I made an innocent mistake in posting the link to ebay. Sorry folks, won't happen again. bye now.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2015, 07:59 AM)GrammaBear Wrote: Looks like I made an innocent mistake in posting the link to ebay. Sorry folks, won't happen again. bye now.

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. We just need to be a bit more careful of the legalities than most sites, for reasons I won't go into here.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(09-07-2015, 09:58 AM)SaldusMiegas Wrote: GrammaBear,

When Keurig introduced their first machine it was immensely successful, and like all the printer companies do on proprietary ink cartridges, Keurig made a killing on their consumable proprietary K-cup coffee cartridges. As soon as the original patent expired, other companies started making generic knock-off K-cups and people could now avoid the expensive proprietary K-cups, even buy reusable K-cup knockoffs and use their own coffee.
As always... take everything you read on the internet with a grain of salt, and of course remember that you are reading this post on the internet. Smile
Saldus Miegas
Then again SmileYou could do what I do and buy your own beans,grind them and brew it yourself in a percolator lots-o-coffee Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
I realize that this is an old thread but as of 11-2-2015, Keurig finally announced the release of their 2.0 reusable coffee filter.
Post Reply Post Reply
sgearhart,

Got mine in the order I placed last week. Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it looks like it works better than the one for the prior machine. I have seen other models at places like B, B, and B and the red dot which supposedly will work. I know the third part units for the Keurig Vue so you can use a K-cup voids the warranty.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply

Customer: Waiter! My coffee tastes like dirt!

Waiter: Yes sir. That's because it's fresh ground.

Coffee

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-03-2015, 02:13 PM)AlanE Wrote: Customer: Waiter! My coffee tastes like dirt!

Coffee

Oh-jeezOh-jeezOh-jeezOh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
And I thought my jokes were bad.
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-03-2015, 02:13 PM)AlanE Wrote: Customer: Waiter! My coffee tastes like dirt!

Coffee

Very fresh since it came out of the feed lot. Nice aroma too. Oh-jeez Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply