Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Kiwii's Search for Restful Sleep
RE: Kiwii's Search for Restful Sleep
Kiwii, I may have missed something, and as Fred says I have no ego in my recommendations and I will never be upset is you don't use them. It's always your choice and you can take your time and try whatever you want. I haven't seen a chart since I made those recommendations, although you have kept us briefed on sleep position results. That is a worthwhile experiment, especially since you are balancing sleep apnea with aerophagia. I guess I was saying it would be nice to be able to quantify or track those results rather than the qualitative analysis. That last data you posted was in post #6 and we replied to that. Since then we have gone on Mr. Toad's Wild Adventure, and I guess I just didn't follow what was being attempted. It's your therapy and your decision what to do. I apologize for seeming impatient.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
do you have an IMGUR account?  If not signup for one.
then just paste, don't worry about tags, it looks very similar to this image, (click on the word "Copy" on the IMGUR page.
[Image: mHfRAB8.png]

That will post a thumbnail that we can see what is going on and click to enlarge in the IMGUR application if needed.
That's just a bit better way to post your images.

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
Fred: Yes, I do have imgur and I tested the links in the preview mode to be sure they worked before posting. I don't know why Sleeprider cannot see them. I'll have to look at this tomorrow. Hopefully my brain will be working then.

eta: oh, but I did not do the thumbnails, I did the plain links

Sleeprider: Oh! Yes, I can see what you must have been thinking now. Each of those sleep descriptions is a note that goes with the linked daily chart. The date is the link.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh-jeez

I am guilty of sometimes going too fast through the threads and I'm getting old and it's hard to keep track of things.  If you would do me the favor of putting those links in [ img] URL [/img] tags, I promise I'll do better.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You and me both! I'm not sure if I can go back and edit the ones that are already there (at least I couldn't figure it out a moment ago). Actually I'm barely coherent enough to read and write at the moment.  Rolleyes   I'll try tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't worry about the past,  just move forward.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok Fred, that makes sense.

I am struggling a bit with ptsd. If I hide for awhile, it's no big deal. Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2017, 07:08 AM)kiwii Wrote: I am struggling a bit with ptsd. If I hide for awhile, it's no big deal. Cool

Rest easy....
Post Reply Post Reply
I would like to further refine my pressure settings. It was initially recommended that I go for 6-13, ps 3...

Q1: I have been at 5-12, ps 3 for 3 nights. Is it too soon to up it again?

Q2: The 6-13, ps 3 recommendation was based on my initial post/data and I do not think the additional data was looked at (some issues with not realizing that data had been provided). I am providing newer data. Does it still look like 6-13, ps 3 is the way to go?

(to me, not knowing squat, it looks like I rarely go below 6... and it looks like I'm regularly hitting against 12; experience-wise, I am sometimes feeling like there is not quite enough air available, especially when starting out the night. The sensation isn't bad - a huge improvement over what it had been - but I notice, or at least it seems to me, that I'm having more OS events when I'm pegging at 12)

Commentary would be much appreciated, as I'd like the opportunity to learn. Thank you.

Note: I've tried to follow Fred's example, but I do not have the options shown in the photo. I can define a height and width for a photo, but the result appears to be a broken link. My apologies; I hope it isn't too onerous to click on the text links below.

5-11, ps 3
2017-09-21 https://imgur.com/ZtRrxuK

2017-09-22 https://imgur.com/SajpeBh

5-12, ps 3
2017-09-23 https://imgur.com/YsOef8P

2017-09-24 https://imgur.com/lF0tLao

2017-09-25 https://imgur.com/QAiOYhv
[url=https://imgur.com/SajpeBh][/url]
Post Reply Post Reply
Post a pic of the IMGUR page you are grabbing the link to post your next results from. I'll look at that and advise. We are seeing results and that is the most important part.
My IMGUR home page (free account) URL looks like https://beerdujour.imgur.com/all/
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 221 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 338 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 251 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,414 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 832 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Thank to the forum search and all those you went before. CPAP machine. quiescence at last 1 517 04-13-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  continuing search for the best mask megabill 13 1,040 03-20-2023, 09:56 AM
Last Post: DaveCar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.