Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Kiwii's Search for Restful Sleep
RE: Kiwii's Search for Restful Sleep
Will do! Thanks, HalfAsleep.

Just read your mask hippification post. Love it! Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm stunned.

Turns out Dr. #3 must not have taken notes or something. Or else she has me confused with someone else. Doesn't have any clue of what we spoke of during the visit. Doesn't remember anything about central apnea or needing a backup rate. Nothing.

Huhsign 

I don't want to do this anymore. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry to hear the failings of another Duck. Keep shopping maybe? Is there a way to remind them what they'd forgot? Note tied to a brick can be useful at times.

Hammer
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It doesn't seem worth it anymore. I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where nothing makes sense. Talk about being blindsided.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 268 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,361 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 807 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Thank to the forum search and all those you went before. CPAP machine. quiescence at last 1 498 04-13-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  continuing search for the best mask megabill 13 1,011 03-20-2023, 09:56 AM
Last Post: DaveCar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.