Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Korea business trip trip report, machine died
RE: Korea business trip trip report, machine died
Update:

The machine worked just fine last night with a new power brick. I got 8 1/2 hours of sleep in my own bed and caught up from a week of jet lag. 0.1 AHI. Back to normal.

I'll watch the machine carefully for a few nights and give the DOA power brick to my DME on Monday and get a replacement.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's nice to hear that your machine is ok.......and also good to get your feedback so we know that the power converter is something to check first if we ever suffer a similar problem.

Keep on truckin.
Post Reply Post Reply
Geoff, it would be good to know how you sourced a new adapter in case anyone else runs across this problem.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2015, 11:08 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Geoff, it would be good to know how you sourced a new adapter in case anyone else runs across this problem.

From my initial post in this thread:

(04-22-2015, 04:56 PM)GeoffD Wrote: I just ordered a replacement power supply from Supplier #1 that should be waiting for me when I get home Friday night.

I just Googled "ResMed AirSense 10 power supply". I was in my hotel room in Korea in the early morning dealing with it. It's shifted out 13 hours from the east coast. Supplier #1 was in the central time zone and I was already beyond the shipping cutoffs for the east coast. I didn't price shop very hard and I got nailed on the FEDEX overnight shipping charge. I wanted to make sure it was waiting for me when I got home.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 173 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,454 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,204 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,398 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.