Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Language
Language
Somehow I managed to change the language from English to gawd knows what, whilst I was in the setting menu on my Remstar Auto System one, and since I have no idea how I did it can not find a way to change it back. Suggestions welcome.
I also managed to lose my SD card, will just a store purchased card of say 2gb or more so the same job ?
Dizzyliz  Rolleyes
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Language
On the clinical menu, language selection is the second from bottom option. Just go into the clinical menu, scroll to the bottom and back up one, then push the button. ENglish will be an option.

Any SD card from 2-16 GB will work.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider, the problem is since the language is changed to ???? The four square options are gong clockwise  Terapia, CFlex, Config, Info.  I go into Config and this changes to Salir, Revordat, Info. So I click Configure  the bottom right which I think should be settings, and the top of the list option is Atras I don't know which one is the Clincal when I scroll down. Oops just tried to upload photos but tells me too large
Post Reply Post Reply
Try unplugging the machine, wait 5-10 minutes, plug back in to reboot.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2017, 09:44 PM)dizzyliz474 Wrote: Thanks Sleeprider, the problem is since the language is changed to ???? The four square options are gong clockwise  Terapia, CFlex, Config, Info.  I go into Config and this changes to Salir, Revordat, Info. So I click Configure  the bottom right which I think should be settings, and the top of the list option is Atras I don't know which one is the Clincal when I scroll down. Oops just tried to upload photos but tells me too large

No se habla Espanol?  You are in Spanish language.  Got to the clinical settings (control knob + ramp button) Then go to Terapia (Therapy), scroll down to Idioma (language), and select EN (english).
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay     Worked a treat    Thanks

Now if only I could remember why I went in there in the first place  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Too-funny Well done Sleeprider   Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card
Hi Sleeprider, spoke local Snore Australia clinic and told ordinary SD wont work as you can not write to it.  Spoke to Philips Respironics and they are telling me that no, not any SD will do. Since I purchased my machine in US and use in Australia, the machine is "different" from ones made/bought here, and they can not help me with my inquiry, pretty poor customer relations, since I have bought my previous 2 machines from them over a 15 year period. 
mmmmmm 

Elizabeth
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card
(03-07-2017, 09:29 PM)dizzyliz474 Wrote: Hi Sleeprider, spoke local Snore Australia clinic and told ordinary SD wont work as you can not write to it.  Spoke to Philips Respironics and they are telling me that no, not any SD will do. Since I purchased my machine in US and use in Australia, the machine is "different" from ones made/bought here, and they can not help me with my inquiry, pretty poor customer relations, since I have bought my previous 2 machines from them over a 15 year period. 

You are being told nonsense.  Any SD card that will fit in the slot without the write protect on will be written to just fine.  Resmed tries to tell you it is for the protection of the machine against overheating.  Again nonsense, and both the "special" cards they supplied me with failed after about a month.  I have been using a thicker FlashAir SD card with built in wifi for a couple of years without one problem with the machine.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Too-funny Great news Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] BMC G3 A20 SD Card English Language file aabman 12 2,043 03-07-2024, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
Smile [CPAP] BMC G3 B20A SD Card English Language file ayuen99 6 670 05-23-2023, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
  BMC G2S A20 or 3B LunaII CPAP SD Card English Language file aabman 2 944 03-09-2022, 12:58 AM
Last Post: aabman
  CoughAssist E70 custom language Radzhab 2 999 09-15-2019, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Matt00926
  How to change Remstar Auto A-Flex to English language Mike2630 5 2,892 07-31-2017, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Mike2630
  Resmed S9 change the language needhelp 10 11,280 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Ugly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.