Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Large Leak Redline
In Robysue's Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead there's a picture of the Preferences/CPAP page where one can toggle on and off displaying the large leak redline on graphs. The Preferences/CPAP page in the latest SH version doesn't have that option. Is there a way to invoke it elsewhere in the latest version of SH? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Right-click the Leak Rate graph and choose Dotted Lines and you have a choice of lines to add.

[Image: LargeLeakDottedLine.PNG]

If you choose CPAP Overlays you can overlay events on the Leak Rate graph.

[Image: LargeLeakRedLine.PNG]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks

Very useful information to improve the usefulness of my displays.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Alan -- From one SW Florida hose head to another, thank you very much. After a few days passed without a reply from anyone I wasn't optimistic about getting any feedback. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
You're welcome. I try to get on everyday to see if I can answer any questions but you know.. life has other plans.

Many of the graphs have right-click options. Experiment to see what could be useful to you.
I should also mention, for future reference to others, that you right-click the Title to the left of the graph not the graph itself.

I used to work in Sarasota on Ringling blvd. Was a pain during snowbird season. Now my territory is much larger but I mostly drive past orange groves and cattle ranches. Smile

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepyhead & Phillips Respironics Leak Data Bart70 8 524 01-14-2017, 07:41 AM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Leak rate numbers and interpretation KSMatthew 3 488 09-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: zonk
  SleepyHead not showing leak data rem52 4 449 05-18-2016, 07:08 AM
Last Post: rem52
  Leak Rate graph Charlie Sue 2 694 03-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Charlie Sue
  No leak data imported into Sleepyhead PastorMeador 1 516 01-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepyhead shows only compliance data, no ahi, no leak, etc. justaccord 13 2,470 07-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  No leak statistics with Sleepyhead jegerd 20 4,066 07-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Last Post: diamaunt