Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Large Leak Redline
Large Leak Redline
In Robysue's Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead there's a picture of the Preferences/CPAP page where one can toggle on and off displaying the large leak redline on graphs. The Preferences/CPAP page in the latest SH version doesn't have that option. Is there a way to invoke it elsewhere in the latest version of SH? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Large Leak Redline
Right-click the Leak Rate graph and choose Dotted Lines and you have a choice of lines to add.

[Image: LargeLeakDottedLine.PNG]

If you choose CPAP Overlays you can overlay events on the Leak Rate graph.

[Image: LargeLeakRedLine.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks

Very useful information to improve the usefulness of my displays.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Alan -- From one SW Florida hose head to another, thank you very much. After a few days passed without a reply from anyone I wasn't optimistic about getting any feedback. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
You're welcome. I try to get on everyday to see if I can answer any questions but you know.. life has other plans.

Many of the graphs have right-click options. Experiment to see what could be useful to you.
I should also mention, for future reference to others, that you right-click the Title to the left of the graph not the graph itself.

I used to work in Sarasota on Ringling blvd. Was a pain during snowbird season. Now my territory is much larger but I mostly drive past orange groves and cattle ranches. Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,684 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Leak Data Export herenthere 3 524 02-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: herenthere
Smile Leak and other assessment CanberrySleeper 1 478 04-02-2022, 05:43 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Oscar Events Tab - Large Leak edition dataq1 12 1,192 12-02-2021, 07:35 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Leak Max Statistics compared to Graph MikeE3 2 673 11-24-2021, 01:33 PM
Last Post: MikeE3
  Extremely Large Negative AHI's rafimf 4 676 03-06-2021, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR [av. leak rate vs. 95% leak rate question] Sleepwreck 3 2,852 09-19-2020, 09:53 AM
Last Post: sleepwreak

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.