Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question on uploading from SD card to Sleepyhead
Question on uploading from SD card to Sleepyhead
Every day so far Sleepyhead re-uploads previous days' files along with the new one. Today I've been making notes under the daily files. Will they disappear tomorrow when I upload? They're important.
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question on uploading from SD card to Sleepyhead
SleepyHead only uploads the days it doesn't have in its database. Where are you seeing that it is loading previous days?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
A message pops up saying it's uploading 2 days' data, then 3 days' data ... and today, 4 days' data.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't recall seeing that message. Mark did change the input routines for 1.1, however, and I'm not using that version.
Just for confirmation, which version of SleepyHead are you using?
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I should have asked this earlier. What version of SH do you have? What computer platform are you using, Windows, Mac/Apple, or Linux?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
What it actually said this morning is that it imported 6 files. But my notes are all there, so that's good! Thanks!
Version 1.0.0 Beta-2
Post Reply Post Reply
If you've been making notes, check if they're still there.

If not, make a Test note in today's note space. After your upload tomorrow, check if it's still there.
Post Reply Post Reply
I checked - my notes are all there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 8 575 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 629 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 537 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Uploading data from SD Card - That has DS1 and DS2 on it? Ptae4 6 1,222 06-26-2022, 01:04 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  problem uploading data from sd card ECM5 1 548 06-22-2022, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD Card Question mawaw1992 3 709 01-07-2021, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  NEWBIE SD Card Question Mori 7 996 12-07-2020, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Mori

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.