Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Larrypac [Therapy Thread]
RE: Larrypac [Therapy Thread]
I have used the Airsense 11 every night for 3 weeks or so now.  I was still waking up in the jiddle of the night and could not get back to sleep so I started taking trazadone which solved that problem though I am working on getting the dose and timing down to prevent drowsiness the in the daytime.  I had that before but usually only in the afternoon.  I would like some help in interpreting my sleep data so i am posting 3 of the last 5 nights worth ( the site limits me to 3 attachments).  My AHI is good and the pressure seldom spikes but am I getting enough quality sleep?  There are certainly stretches when I appear to be in deep sleep but I really don't know enough about it it.  I appreciate any help.  LP

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Larrypac [Therapy Thread]
I think if this were my chart, the area I would work on would be the leaks. It's not always very high but a mid level fairly constant leak. It may be adding disturbances.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 60 946 5 minutes ago
Last Post: Schernenk
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 71 1,314 1 hour ago
Last Post: Little Olive
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 0 29 3 hours ago
Last Post: joedes
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,389 7 hours ago
Last Post: btreger
  MaggieL, Better than a Sweaty Zombie Meat Sack Therapy Thread MaggieL 37 1,074 04-16-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  liebano - Therapy Analysis liebano 17 587 04-16-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: liebano
  johnathanb76 - Therapy Help In Migrating to a Resmed johnathanb76 27 487 04-14-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.