Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Last Man On Earth Sleep Apnea Scene
Last Man On Earth Sleep Apnea Scene

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Last Man On Earth Sleep Apnea Scene
Lol I love that show, and that's a fine Quattro she has there. What I'm wondering is where the gush of air is when she lifts the mask to her forehead. Details folks, details.
Post Reply Post Reply
Or that we can understand her when she talks. When I try to talk I sound like Charlie Brown's parents.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2015, 06:42 PM)AlanE Wrote: Or that we can understand her when she talks. When I try to talk I sound like Charlie Brown's parents.

^most definitely thisDielaughingDielaughingDielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
For those that have not seen the show, the guy spent years as the only man on earth. Then he meets the girl in bed with him. He wants to sleep with her, even though she is really nerdy and unattractive,but she won't until he marries her. So he marries her, and the next day or two another girl shows up, this time a super hotty. So he is sort of resentful of his wife...
Post Reply Post Reply
Isn't that the truth. You buy a CPAP machine and they come out with a new/improved model. Buy a car and next year's model has better features or at least fixed the ones that weren't so good in your model. Hint: Never buy a first year production model unless it is a collectors car. Marry someone and Megan Fox moves in next door... can't win.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare and Sleep Apnea Equipment chzuck 12 228 04-10-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Any Central Sleep Apnea receiving treatment other than CPAP, ASV? ivan007 0 120 04-07-2024, 06:19 AM
Last Post: ivan007
  Need help with RERAs in sleep apnea shedu1337 8 291 04-03-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: shedu1337
  Heart Failure with Sleep Apnea kwhenrykerr 2 201 04-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 383 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 508 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 769 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.