Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Last Man On Earth Sleep Apnea Scene

Post Reply Post Reply
Lol I love that show, and that's a fine Quattro she has there. What I'm wondering is where the gush of air is when she lifts the mask to her forehead. Details folks, details.
Post Reply Post Reply
Or that we can understand her when she talks. When I try to talk I sound like Charlie Brown's parents.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

(04-17-2015, 06:42 PM)AlanE Wrote: Or that we can understand her when she talks. When I try to talk I sound like Charlie Brown's parents.

^most definitely thisDielaughingDielaughingDielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
For those that have not seen the show, the guy spent years as the only man on earth. Then he meets the girl in bed with him. He wants to sleep with her, even though she is really nerdy and unattractive,but she won't until he marries her. So he marries her, and the next day or two another girl shows up, this time a super hotty. So he is sort of resentful of his wife...
Post Reply Post Reply
Isn't that the truth. You buy a CPAP machine and they come out with a new/improved model. Buy a car and next year's model has better features or at least fixed the ones that weren't so good in your model. Hint: Never buy a first year production model unless it is a collectors car. Marry someone and Megan Fox moves in next door... can't win.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [CPAP] My Sleep Apnea Story and CPAP Issue ihatesleepapnea2017 8 202 03-17-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Introduction - Newly Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea insignia100 20 518 03-13-2017, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Melman
  Can you have sleep apnea during the day? zonk 21 49,610 03-13-2017, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Lkng67
Smile PLMS and Sleep Apnea harmon k 1 107 03-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Sleep apnea test (study) help? UKwildcatfan 12 425 03-02-2017, 10:01 AM
  APAP Prescribed for Central Sleep Apnea? NeverRested 14 675 02-25-2017, 05:23 PM
Last Post: mymontreal
  setback on my sleep apnea, requet for help drzman49 3 224 02-22-2017, 03:10 PM